web enhance PSE 6
DotCom2
2009-06-30 18:20:28 UTC
Is there a quick and easy way to web enhance (make pics smaller for web site
uploading) a bunch of photos all at once?
I'm kinda new to PSE so please use very basic terms.
THANKS!
Catharsis
2009-07-01 16:33:35 UTC
Yea, good question - I would have liked to have done things in batches
too (a few times)... From what little I know; I don’t think you can
with the Elements porgram itself - however - maybe you can do
something with Bridge... I don’t know and think you probably can’t.
Frazer Jolly Goodfellow
2009-07-01 18:57:52 UTC
Post by DotCom2
Is there a quick and easy way to web enhance (make pics smaller for web site
uploading) a bunch of photos all at once?
I'm kinda new to PSE so please use very basic terms.
THANKS!
In PSE6 (and probably other versions) there's an option to Process Multiple
Files that may do the trick for you. You can convert, resize, apply
corrections, rename, add watermark, etc etc. It's on the File menu.