PSE v 8.0
Donald Allen
2010-06-07 18:14:07 UTC
The new version of PSE will NOT open RAW files shot in my Pentax D100
Super.

So, what to do..??? Shooting in JPEG is not an option for me.
Jeffrey Kaplan
2010-06-07 21:23:46 UTC
Post by Donald Allen
The new version of PSE will NOT open RAW files shot in my Pentax D100
Super.
So, what to do..??? Shooting in JPEG is not an option for me.
Did a prior version of PSE open the files?

Did you go to Adobe's web site and download the appropriate RAW
pluggin?
--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org
Double ROT13 encoded for your protection

DISCLAIMER: Sanitized for your protection.
Doug Cutler
2010-06-08 15:29:43 UTC
I am using ACR 5.6 with Elements8, looking at the cameras covered by 5.6 I
see Pentax K100D and K100D Super. You can go to Adobe web page and download
for free, installation instructions are provided.
Doug