photo undelete
Donald Allen
2010-12-27 21:19:09 UTC
I have some NEF (RAW) files on a compact flash that were
accidentally deleted.

Is there a free software that will get them back.

I have tried six. Card Recovery will find and save them for $39
So will Recuva and others.

None of the free ones actually found the files much less recovered and saved
them.

I would really like to have these files back but not $40 worth....all help
appreciated.

Thanks.
Jen
2010-12-28 09:35:11 UTC
Post by Donald Allen
I have some NEF (RAW) files on a compact flash that were
accidentally deleted.
Is there a free software that will get them back.
I have tried six. Card Recovery will find and save them for $39
So will Recuva and others.
None of the free ones actually found the files much less recovered and saved
them.
I would really like to have these files back but not $40 worth....all help
appreciated.
Thanks.
Have you tried testdisk?