Another PSE7 question......
CuznBrucie
2009-02-25 02:48:38 UTC
I like the toolbar that is across the top of the workspace with the *Open*,
*Save*, *Print* etc. icons right there for you click on instead of haven't
to drop down the full menu from the *File* column.......

Is there a way to make such a toolbar appear in PSE7??

Thanks....

CB
Donald Allen
2009-06-16 13:51:47 UTC
CB,
I have the same problem. Don't think the icons are there beginning with
version 6.
This is an 'improvement'...duh.

Donald