Printing multiple prints, v.6
Dan Wenz
2009-08-22 15:40:24 UTC
I want to print 4 duplicate 4x5 prints on 8x10 paper, which means no
spaces between the prints. I checked "borderless prints" , but still the
prints have space between them, 3x3.75" per print rather than the 4x5" I
want. Any way to tell P. to reformat for a full 4x5" before each print?
Leo Lichtman
2009-08-22 16:15:11 UTC
"Dan Wenz" wrote: I want to print 4 duplicate 4x5 prints on 8x10 paper,
(clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
There are two ways that I know to do this. 1.) Extend the canvas from the
4x5 to 8x10 so the print is in one corner. Then duplicate the print three
times on layers, and position them in the other three corners. 2.)
Position the print in one corner by setting the left and top borders to 0.
Make a print and then set the left border to 4" and send the paper through
again. Repeat two more times, changing the border settings each time.
Leo Lichtman
2009-08-22 19:53:14 UTC
"Leo Lichtman" wrote: (clip) Make a print and then set the left border to
4" and send the paper through
again. (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A slightly easier way would be to turn the paper around and send it through
a second time, with the same settings. This will give you a 4x5 in
diagonally opposite corners. And the next step should be obvious.
Dan Wenz
2009-08-22 21:45:30 UTC
Post by Leo Lichtman
"Leo Lichtman" wrote: (clip) Make a print and then set the left border to
4" and send the paper through
again. (clip)
A slightly easier way would be to turn the paper around and send it through
a second time, with the same settings. This will give you a 4x5 in
diagonally opposite corners. And the next step should be obvious.
Many thanks, way to go, as they say!