upgrading from PSE 6 to 9?
DotCom2
2011-04-27 00:00:58 UTC
Wondering whether I should upgrade to version 9 since I now use 6 and am
fairly happy with it.
What are the best features of 9 over 6 and how long has version 9 been out?
I don't want to buy version 9 if version 10 is just around the corner.
Thank you!
Bill
2011-05-15 13:01:38 UTC
In the same situation. If you do get 9 please post back and let us know how
it went.

I would like to know if 9 will import my albums, tags etc etc