Where are the data files?
Jeffrey Kaplan
2009-10-05 02:10:52 UTC
I want to copy my Photoshop Elements 7 data (catalog files, other files
created and maintained by PSE) back and forth between my two Windows
Vista machines. One system is x86 and the other is x64.

The problem is, I cannot locate them.

As a work-around, I can do a backup from one and restore from the
other, but with almost 10 GB of photo files it takes quite a while to
process across the LAN. I want to be able to copy back and forth only
the changes and I have a tool that can do that, if I know where the
files are. Nothing in the settings shows me this, and nothing I've
found in the Help system mentions it either.
--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org
Double ROT13 encoded for your protection

"I need breasts with brains. I don’t mean individual brains,
obviously... I mean, not a brain each. You know, I like intelligent
women, but you’ve got to draw the line somewhere... I think breast
brains would be over-egging the woman pudding." - Jeffrey Murdoch,
Coupling "The Girl With Two Breasts"
britishmm
2009-10-06 15:12:22 UTC
Post by Jeffrey Kaplan
[...]
I have ver 5.0 and they are files with a .PSA extension. So, if your
catalog is called 'mypics' then search for a file called 'mypics.psa'.