Color picker in Gradiant Fill?
Jeffrey Kaplan
2008-12-01 18:48:30 UTC
Elements 5 in Windows.

I'm trying to "paint over" a distraction in a photo. What is behind
the object is both textured (cloth) and gradient in color due to the
way its lit.

The problem I'm having is that I cannot figure out how to use the
eye-dropper tool, or anything else, to enable me to pick from the image
itself the two ends of the color gradient.

With the Gradient Tool dialog open, I can see its color picker, and I
can hover the cursor over the spot I want to take the color from in the
photo and see the RGB values in the Info pallet, but I have also not
been able to find a way (at least so far) to enter those values into
the Gradient tool's color picker as an alternative to simply click-
picking the color directly from the photo.
--
Jeffrey Kaplan www.gordol.org
Double ROT13 encoded for your protection

Bad spellers of the world UNTIE!
paul405
2009-10-04 21:43:12 UTC
hi there .
can you not remove the item you want , from the picture , and then
place it into another background ???

just an idea

paul