Versions after 5.0 Meaningful Improvements?
s***@hotmail.com
2010-05-15 17:46:25 UTC
I was wondering if Photoshop Elements has a newer version with
worthwhile additions to Version 5.0?
Catharsis
2010-05-20 23:00:24 UTC
I’m sporting Elements 8 and Recompose is cool, albeit I have yet to
use it that much.

Also, I ordered OnOne Photo Essentials 3 and the enlarge ability is
indispensable (I don’t know how good it is “comparatively” to what is
out there in the industry) but a function sooo handy that I would even
think about buying a program specific to, just enlarging - if I didn’t
have a little bit of it, already, from Essentials 3.

The rest of the abilities of Photo Essentials 3 make a nice reprieve
from the standard SOP, in my opinion too (and if your not a frugal
type of person).

I don’t know if it would be compatible with Elements 5 ?